The first 2020 issue of the HAE International magazine Global Perspectives – your ultimate source of HAE information globally – is now out.
This time you will, among many other items, find articles on these topics:
- Important Information About COVID-19 and HAE
- FAQ: Cancellation of the 2020 HAE Global Conference
- News from the HAEi Regional Patient Advocates
- Global Walk: Walking Apart – but Still Together
- Patient Story of Noah Davis-Logan: No HAE Patient Deserves to be Unmedicated
- 2020 HAEi Regional Workshop Maghreb – North Africa
- 2020 HAEi Middle East and Gulf Region Workshop
- News from Member Organizations Around the Globe
Feel free to share the magazine with anyone you think can make good use of it – and reach out to HAE International if you have any kind of HAE related news you would like to share with the world.