The second 2021 edition of our magazine Global Perspectives is out now. This time you will, among many other items, find articles on these topics:
- HAE TrackR – an easy-to-use electronic diary developed by HAEi for our fellow patients – is now live!
- Record-breaking celebration for 10th hae day :-)
- What do you want to achieve by 2030? Input from HAEi’s member organizations around the world
- Exciting news from the HAEi Youngsters’ Community: Meet the HAEi Youngsters Advisory Group and Kick-start of the HAEi Youngsters’ blog
- Rapid development in Thailand
- HAEi virtual regional conferences
- Patient story: I was searching for answers that may not have had a question
- News from the HAEi Regional Patient Advocates
- News from Member Organizations Around the Globe
You can download your copy of the magazine here – and please feel free to share Global Perspectives with anyone you think would find it useful.