The third 2019 issue of the HAE International magazine Global Perspectives is out now. This time you can among many other things read about:
- The 2020 HAE Global Conference – “Creating the Path for Better Health”
- Highlights from the 2019 US HAEA National Patient Summit
- The 2019 Global HAE youth advocacy workshop in Atlanta: Understand it, plan it and do it
- Marco Cicardi in memoriam
- News from member organizations around the globe
Feel free to share the magazine with anyone you think can make good use of it – and reach out to HAE International if you have any kind of HAE related news you would like to share with the world.