Date(s) - Nov 8, 2019 - Nov 10, 2019
Leading HAE experts from Scandinavia will be speaking at the third HAE Scandinavia conference taking place in Oslo 8-10 November 2019. Among the speakers are:
- Christian Jervelund from Copenhagen Economics – speaking on health and socioeconomic topics underlining the importance of access to the right treatment,
- Dr Linn Landrø from Oslo University Hospital, Norway – speaking on how to prepare children for prophylactic treatment,
- Dr Robert Brudevold from Ålesund Hospital, Norway – focusing on how the daily life of HAE patients has changed as still more have gained access to prophylactic treatment,
- Dr Anette Bygum from Odense Univesity Hospital, Danmark – among other topics on the role of the HAE patient i the society and the new possibilities arising,
- The German HAE expert Markus Magerl from the university hospital Charité in Berlin – speaking on the exciting development within new HAE treatments,
- HAE patient Nanna Maria Boysen from Danmark – talking about the work of HAE youngsters globally in order to create a network crossing borders.
Furthermore, the Danish motivational speaker Mark Anthony will inspire the participants and Scandinavian nurses will provide advice and give a mini-course in self-administration.