According to the International Clinical Trials Registry Platform under the World Health Organization (WHO) and clinicaltrials.gov under the U.S. National Institutes of Health the following trials should be recruiting at this moment:
- A Study to Investigate CSL312 in Subjects with HAE – recruiting in the USA.
- Study of BCX7353 as a Treatment for Attacks of HAE – recruiting in Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
- Study to Assess the Tolerability and Safety of Ecallantide in Children and Adolescents with HAE – recruiting in the USA.
- Patient Registry to Evaluate the Real-world Safety of Ruconest – recruiting in the USA.
- A Long Term Safety Study of BCX7353 in HAE (APeX-S) – recruiting in Australia, Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Korea, Macedonia, New Zealand, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
- C1 Inhibitor Registry in the Treatment of HAE Attacks – recruiting in Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, and Sweden.
- Biomarker for HAE Disease Type 1 (BioHAE) – recruiting in Germany.
- Firazyr Patient Registry (Icatibant Outcome Survey – IOS) – recruiting in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom.
- Determination of Specific Biomarkers of Acute Attack of Angioedema Within Pediatric Population (BRADYKID) – recruiting in France.
- The Role of the Coagulation Pathways in Recurrent Angioedema (Angiocoag) – recruiting in France.
- A clinical trial to assess 2 different doses of BCX7353 compared to placebo as an oral treatment for the prevention of attacks in people with HAE – recruiting in Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Macedonia, Netherlands, and the USA.
- BCX7353 for the prevention of HAE attacks – recruiting in Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Macedonia, Spain, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
- A placebo controlled trial of three doses of BCX7353 to evaluate the safety and efficacy in the prevention of attacks in patients with HAE – recruiting in Canada, Germany, Hungary, and the United Kingdom.
- A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Single-Blind, Dose-Ranging, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Administration of Cinryze (C1 Esterase Inhibitor [Human]) for the Prevention of Angioedema Attacks in Children 6 to 11 Years of age with HAE – recruiting in Argentina, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Romania, United Kingdom, and the USA.
- Pathophysiological study for autoimmune dysregulation of HAE – recruiting in Japan.
- Epidemiological Analysis for HAE Disease (EHA) – will be recruiting in Germany.
HAE related topics that might interest you
Global Access Program
Helping to change the lives of patients with hereditary angioedema (HAE) with a medication access program
Magazine with timely information on the issues, activities, and events that are relevant to the global HAE community
HAEi Connect Member database
Free, secure online membership database and communications platform for HAEi’s member organizations
Regional Patient Advocates
Constantly strive to improve the situation for HAE friends all over the world – no matter how they are organized
Stay tuned – sign up for our newsletter
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT HAE NEWS, TREATMENTS, EVENTS AND RELATED TOPICS
HAE Global Conference 2018
This 4th HAE conference was record breaking: A total of 736 patients and care givers participated from no less than 57 countries