NEW APP in 2021: HAE TrackR
HAE International will very soon launch a new app, HAE TrackR – made by patients, for patients.
- is an easy way to track attacks, treatments, and condition
- provides both patients and physicians with a better decision foundation for planning the management of the individual’s HAE
- protects the privacy and data of the user – the data gathered by the app is the sole property of the user and is only shared if the user decides to
- is pharma company and product neutral
- will be available in both Apple’s App Store and Google Play and can be accessed from its own website on a computer, tablet or smartphone
- will be available in as many languages as possible over time
Sign up to get notified once the HAE TrackR app is available
In 2020 HAE International launched it’s first app, HAE Companion, with some important features useful to people with HAE.
- provides an easy way to access and store the popular HAE International emergency card in the many languages of our member countries
- offers so-called geofencing – the app can send push messages to the user when he or she is on the move
- provides a list of ACARE Centers as well as HAE knowledgeable hospitals and physicians and using GoogleMaps or Apple Map, HAE Companion also indicates directions and distance to the nearest place