HAEi is a global network organization dedicated to raising awareness of C1 inhibitor deficiencies around the world.
Our National Member Organizations (NMO) are independent associations working for the benefit of patients in the specific country. Currently we have NMO’s in 27 countries:
- Asia: Japan
- Australia: Australia, New Zealand
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom
- North America: Canada, Mexico, USA
- South America: Argentina, Brazil
Our National Patient Groups (NPG) are HAE patient representatives in countries where no formal association has yet been founded or where the process of founding an association is starting up. Presently we have NPG’s in 19 countries:
- Africa: Kenya
- Asia: China, India, Malaysia, Russia, United Arab Emirates
- Europe: Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Ireland, Romania, Slovenia, Ukraine
- South America: Chile, Costa Rica, Equador, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
You will find much more information on the HAEi representations around the globe on this website. For instance, under each of the countries there is contact data for the national organization/group, information on care centers, hospitals, physicians, trial centers, and pharmaceutical companies as well as a list of available medication in the specific country.
The information on the website is being updated as soon as we receive fresh data from the NMO’s or NPG’s.