A growing number of national HAE organizations have their own websites with their own individual hosting solution. However, some of them would like to change hosting or altogether change the look and content of their websites. And others would like to just have a website at all.
“In order to accommodate any such national HAE organization we have established a system under the HAEi website allowing us to host national websites as well as provide them with templates for an individualized website – naturally all in their native language”, says HAEi Executive Director, Henrik Balle Boysen.
At this point national websites have been launched for these 16 countries:
- Australia: www.haeaustralasia.org.au
- Ecuador: https://haei.org/aeh_ecuador/
- Greece: https://haei.org/greece/
- Hungary: https://haei.org/hungary/
- Iceland: https://haei.org/iceland/
- Kenya: https://haei.org/haekenya/
- Macedonia: https://haei.org/haemacedonia/
- New Zealand: www.haeaustralasia.org.au
- Peru: https://haei.org/peru/
- Poland: https://haei.org/pl/
- Romania: https://haei.org/romania/
- Serbia: https://haei.org/rs/
- South Africa: https://haei.org/southafrica
- Spain: www.angioedema-aedaf.org
- Turkey: https://haei.org/turkey/
- Uruguay: https://haei.org/uruguay/
“We are preparing one or two at the moment and many more are welcome to join us during 2018”, says Henrik Balle Boysen.